Services provided by SHE & Q Management Consultants:
SHE & Q Management Consultants can assist small, medium and large corporate companies by providing the following services:
- Conducting Health & Safety risk assessments aligned with OHSAS 18001:2007 as well as the new ISO 45001 requirements;
- Conducting environmental Aspect & Impact Assessments aligned with ISO 14001:2004 and ISI 14001:2015 requirements;
- Conducting internal audits and/or supplier audits for food safety, quality and GMP;
- Guidance and assistance with ISO 9001:2015 system implementation;
- Guidance and assistance with ISO 14001:2015 system implementation;
- Guidance and assistance with OHSAS 18001:2007/ISO 45001 system implementation;
- HACCP compliance guidance and food component supplier audits.
- Guidance and assistance with implementing Responsible Care Management Principles;
- Assistance and guidance for compliance with all applicable SHE legislation.
- Creation of procedures, MSDS’s, specification sheets, records, work instructions, safe operating procedures and training material.
- Conducting Principal/Sub Contractor audits for construction projects as well as compilation of legal documentation.
- ISO 22716:2007 (GMP) system implementation and gap audits.
SHE & Q Management Consultants are striving to provide an affordable, value – added service to clients, thus quotations and prices are dependent upon the scope, duration and unique SHE requirements of the client.